Membership in Sister Cities Association of Cary (SCAC) lets you become involved with a vibrant group of individuals who are dedicated to building relationships between people of different cultures to develop mutual understanding. Your involvement will broaden your understanding of different cultures, international relationships and will give you the opportunity to meet many new friends. We strive to meet the mission of Sister Cities International – “Promote peace through mutual respect, understanding, & cooperation – one individual, one community at a time.”
- Involvement with international delegations
- Opportunity to host international visitors
- Our site shows International events going on in Cary and the surrounding area.
Financial Benefits of Membership
- Discounts or free admission to all ticketed Sister Cities of Cary events (varies by event)
- Save Money! Attending events in a 6 month period will save enough to pay for your individual membership (eg. attending the Beaujolais Wine Celebration, Citizen Diplomacy Event and the Culinary Exchange Networking Reception)
We offer a number of individual and family memberships tailored to meet your needs.
Students, Individuals and Seniors have one voting member in SCAC. Family memberships have two voting members in SCAC.